Vegetable Chicken Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) lasagna noodles
- 1 10 oz. pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 15 ounce(s) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cup(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 28-oz can Italian-style chopped tomatoes
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 6 ounce(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Cook the moodles using package directions; drain. Squeeze the excess moisture from the spinach. Combine the spinach, ricotta cheese and egg in a bowl and mix well. Chill, covered, in the refrigerator until needed.
- Saute the chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning in the olive oil in a skillet until the chicken turns white. Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, carrots and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Layer the noodles, spinach mixture, chicken mixture, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese 1/2 at a time in a 9x13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 min. or until bubbly; remove cover. Bake for 10 min. longer or until the cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Chicken Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes