- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place carrots in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Place in a microwave-safe dish. Cut several slits in bag.
- Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes; add broccoli and cauliflower, and seal bag. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat; add onion and garlic, and sauté 5 minutes.
- Arrange one-third of vegetables in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of onion mixture over vegetables. Stir together cheeses; sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese mixture over onion mixture; sprinkle with one-third of pepper. Repeat procedure twice.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable-Cheese Medley Recipe at a Glance