Try this Vegetable-Cheese Chowder for a quick and satisfying weeknight meal. The shredded Gouda cheese adds a great taste and texture.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 14 1/2 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 cup Gouda cheese, shredded
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; do not drain.
- Whisk 2/3 cup milk and flour together; mix well. Pour into vegetables; stir in remaining milk and chicken broth. Heat, stirring often, until thickened and bubbly; heat one minute more. Reduce heat to low; stir in Gouda cheese until melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews