Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 38 ounce(s) cans of cannellini beans
- 19 ounce(s) garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup(s) purschased basil pesto
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning crushed
- 16 ounce(s) refrigerated cooked plain polenta cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 whole(s) large tomato thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) italian cheese blend finely shredded
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1 cup(s) radicchio torn
- Rinse and drain beans. In large bowl combine beans, onion, 2 Tbsp. of pesto, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- In 4 - 5 quart slow cooker, layer half of bean mix, half of polenta, and half of cheesed. Add remaining beans and polenta.
- Cover and cook on low 4 - 6 hours or high 2 - 3 hours. Add tomato, remaining cheese, spinach, and radicchio.
- Combine remaining pesto and 1 Tbsp. of water. Drizzle on casserole. Let stand uncovered about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note