Community Recipe from
- 38 ounce(s) cans of cannellini beans
- 19 ounce(s) garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup(s) purschased basil pesto
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning crushed
- 16 ounce(s) refrigerated cooked plain polenta cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 whole(s) large tomato thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) italian cheese blend finely shredded
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1 cup(s) radicchio torn
- Rinse and drain beans. In large bowl combine beans, onion, 2 Tbsp. of pesto, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- In 4 - 5 quart slow cooker, layer half of bean mix, half of polenta, and half of cheesed. Add remaining beans and polenta.
- Cover and cook on low 4 - 6 hours or high 2 - 3 hours. Add tomato, remaining cheese, spinach, and radicchio.
- Combine remaining pesto and 1 Tbsp. of water. Drizzle on casserole. Let stand uncovered about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes