- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet peas
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium-size green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) can grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipped cream
How to Make It
Cook peas and beans separately according to package directions; drain well. Layer peas, beans, mushrooms, pepper, and cheese in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish. Repeat layers, reserving 1/2 cup cheese.
Combine mayonnaise and whipped cream; spread evenly over top of vegetable layers. Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until browned and puffed.