1. Brown beef with salt and pepper, scoop out and set aside
2. Saute onion and garlic in beef drippings for 3-5 minutes.
3. Saute carrots and peppers for 5 minutes.
4. Put all the vegetables except for the potatoes into the pot. Add beef back in. Add seasonings.
5. Add the water and tomatoes.
6. Bring to a boil for 10-15 minutes.
7. Add potatoes.
8. Continue to boil for 15 minutes and then lower the heat to low and cook for an additional hour.
Cut all veg except for potatoes to the same size.
Garlic and Greek Seasoning add the flavor.
Go to full version of