Very easy recipe, but a tad bland. I added a bit of cooking sherry to round out the flavor.
Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 3/4 cup(s) beef broth, reduced sodium
- 2 cup(s) potatoes diced
- 1 cup(s) stew beef cubed
- 3 cup(s) vegetable juice
- 1 can(s) whole tomatoes chopped
- 1 bag(s) (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1.Heat the broth and potatoes in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- 2.Stir the beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper in the saucepan. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AspiringCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note