Vegetable Beef Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Cubes peeled potatoes
- 6 cup(s) Water
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 5 teaspoon(s) Beef bouillon granules
- 1 can(s) ( 10 3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undulated
- 2 cup(s) Frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cup(s) Frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 2 cup(s) Frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cup(s) Frozes sliced okra, thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dried minced onion
- in a soup kettle, bring potatoes and water to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain
- Add the bouillon, soup, vegetables, dried minced onion and beef to the undrained potatoes. Reduce heat, simmer,uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallymcfarland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews