Vege Chicken Pot Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 bulb(s) Fennel chopped in small pieces
- 1 pound(s) Vege Chicken crumbled
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup(s) Your favorite vegetables chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 Onion chopped in small pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) cream or buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon Juice
- 1 can(s) refrigerated biscuit rolled with a rolling pin
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- Saute the fennel, celery, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil. When the onion is golden brown, add the vege-chicken and vegetables. Stir together for about five minutes or until the vege-chicken is browned or the vegetables still sightly crisp. While it is cooking, pour the can of soup into a sauce pan. Gradually stir in the milk and the lemon juice. Add the vegetable mixture to the soup mixture and pour into a baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Lay the biscuits on top of the soup mixture and bake for ten minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note