1) Sweat chopped onions & mustard seeds for 2-3 minutes (In marge or oil according to personal preferences. Stir in horseradish.
2) Add 20 roughly chopped tomatoes and sweat for a further 2 minutes
3) Add stock (I use garlic, but you cold use a veggie stock)
4) Simmer for 2 hours
i) Halves and de-seed peppers then roast in a very hot oven till the skins blacken
ii) Cover in a bowl for 20 minutes then remove skins.
(back to main recipe)
5) Liquidize/blend the tomato mixture and the peppers
6) [IF you want a creamy soup... put the result through a fine sieve]
7) Add milk, then gently reheat.
2-3 Fry's Vegetarian sausages (chopped in to cubes) & 4 slices of bread mad into croutons.
Go to full version of