vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 4 sweet potatoes cooked & peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) soy milk
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) fresh grated nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) white flour
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Mash the sweet potatoes with the margarine until smooth.
- Add the soymilk, orange juice, vanilla, sugar, maple syrup, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Mix the topping ingredients together until well-combined.
- Sprinkle over the casserole and bake for 45 minutes or until hot throughout
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/sweet-potato-casserole-277914?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by STScully and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
vegan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes