1) Lightly fry the Frys (1 minute max). Remove and cut into strips then return to the pan with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce... cook about 3 minutes, then place in an oven warmer...
2) at the same time :) drop peas, carrots and noodle into boiling salted water and cook for 3 minutes... then drain
3) To warm stock add 2 tablespoons soy (Plus a teaspoon of brown sugar if you like)
4) (In same pan from (1)). Fry mushrooms and ginger (Not long, just brown them off) then add the stock/soy from step 3. Cook for 1 minute
5) Add the veggies & Noodles (cook for a further minute or two [You want things just cooked, so err on the side of caution! nobody likes a soggy carrot!!]
6) Add chicken... toss mixture....
7) on to serving plate. Top with peanuts
Mouth watering yummy-ness
Go to full version of