VEGAN Soy Chicken & Noodle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Fry's Chicken Patties or equivalent chicken substitute, about 350g
- 1 cup(s) Carrots (cut into sticks)
- 1 cup(s) Snow peas (Top, Tail, remove side strings)
- 1.5 cup(s) Noodles
- 1 cup(s) Garlic Stock
- 3 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 1 piece(s) Ginger about 1/2 inch. Diced
- 1/3 cup(s) Peanuts Roasted & Roughly crushed
- 1) Lightly fry the Frys (1 minute max). Remove and cut into strips then return to the pan with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce... cook about 3 minutes, then place in an oven warmer...
- 2) at the same time :) drop peas, carrots and noodle into boiling salted water and cook for 3 minutes... then drain
- 3) To warm stock add 2 tablespoons soy (Plus a teaspoon of brown sugar if you like)
- 4) (In same pan from (1)). Fry mushrooms and ginger (Not long, just brown them off) then add the stock/soy from step 3. Cook for 1 minute
- 5) Add the veggies & Noodles (cook for a further minute or two [You want things just cooked, so err on the side of caution! nobody likes a soggy carrot!!]
- 6) Add chicken... toss mixture....
- 7) on to serving plate. Top with peanuts
- Mouth watering yummy-ness
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefDrT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note