Vegan Southern Collards
Soy Chorizo adds flavor and spice to old school collards without any meat!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) Collard Greens
- 1 cup(s) Soy Chorizo
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 cup(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1. Wash and remove stems & cut up collard greens
- 2. Put everything in a large stock pot. You will not be able to combine until they have cooked down a while
- 3. Cook down and stir occasionally until greens are tender.
- 4. Adjust salt and or vinegar or sugar to your taste
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Liza3xchrm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note