1) Make the marinade with Soy sauce, Sugar, garlic powder, Ground Ginger....
2) Toss Vegetable in Marinade (1) And leave for a goodly time to soak in the flavors.
3) Make the sauce... Brown the Shallot (about a minute)
4) Stir in about 2 tblspoons of the Marinade (rescued from the vegetables), sugar & Peanuts. Reduce the heat and simmer for about a minute.
5) Pour in the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes till the smell starts to drive you crazy.
6) Add the lemon juice, give it a bit of a whisk, then put to one side (The sauce can be warmed through when required.)
7) Heat the oven to roasting temperature....
8) get the rice on (which should take about 20 mins)
9) get the veg on ( which should take 10-15 minutes)
10) Warm the sauce (5-10 minutes)
Get ready for the taste explosion!
Go to full version of