Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- My pizza sauce see recipes
- Basil-Tofu Ricotta see recipes
- Classic Pesto see recipes
- 1/3 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted & halved
- 1/3 cup(s) cremini mushrooms thinly sliced
- cornmeal for pan
- olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Scatter cornmeal on pizza stone. Then pizza crust.
- Spread pizza sauce - use about a 1/3 C or so. If you add too much it may make your pizza soggy. Spoon about 2 T apiece of ricotta on pizza. Do the same with pesto.
- Scatter olives and mushrooms over entire pizza. Drizzle a little oil on mushrooms so they don't dry out while cooking. You may also want to brush a little olive oil on the outer crust circumference.
- Place pizza on bottom (lowest shelf) of oven. Check in 8 minutes. When pizza crust is lightly brown - your pizza is ready. It may take 12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Soulista1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegan Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza