Vegan Granola Raisin Muffin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- SEE BELOW
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup sorghum molasses
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Directions –
- In large mixing bowl – mix together almond milk, applesauce, sorghum molasses, mashed banana, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl – mix together whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and granola.
- Mix flour mixture with wet mixture, add in raisins, do not over mix batter.
- Place muffin cups in muffin pan, fill batter all the way to top of muffin cup, it can over flow. The batter does not rise much.
- Note – The muffins are fun, full of flavor, but really dense.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DMVegan77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegan Granola Raisin Muffin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch