VEGAN Fruffy Potatoes
Easiest dish in the world.... and just try not to scoff the lot!!!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Lots whole(s) Potatoes Cut into good size chunks
- Some Margarine
- Some maple syrup
- Lots Bread crumbs
- 1) Boil potatoes until just about cooked. Drain.
- 2) melt equal quantities off Marg and maple Syrup (Enough to coat potatoes)
- 3) Coat potatoes with syrup (at 2)
- 4) Roll in bread crumbs
- 5) Bake for 10-15 minutes in a hot oven (enough to brown outsides and get then crunchy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefDrT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note