VEGAN Fruffy Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Lots whole(s) Potatoes Cut into good size chunks
- Some Margarine
- Some maple syrup
- Lots Bread crumbs
- 1) Boil potatoes until just about cooked. Drain.
- 2) melt equal quantities off Marg and maple Syrup (Enough to coat potatoes)
- 3) Coat potatoes with syrup (at 2)
- 4) Roll in bread crumbs
- 5) Bake for 10-15 minutes in a hot oven (enough to brown outsides and get then crunchy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefDrT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note