Vegan French Toast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Recipe Source:
- * 2-3 ripe bananas
- * 3/4 cup soy milk
- * 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- * 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla
- * bread, any kind is fine
- * vegan margarine
- Blend bananas, soy milk, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in
- blender or food processor and pour mixture into pie plate or wide dish.
- Gently dip bread slices into the mix, coating both sides. Fry in vegan
- margarine in medium-hot skillet until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup
- if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kanthony39us and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note