Vegan French Toast
Try this delicious Vegan French Toast recipe and your family will beg for more.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Recipe Source:
- * 2-3 ripe bananas
- * 3/4 cup soy milk
- * 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- * 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla
- * bread, any kind is fine
- * vegan margarine
- Blend bananas, soy milk, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in
- blender or food processor and pour mixture into pie plate or wide dish.
- Gently dip bread slices into the mix, coating both sides. Fry in vegan
- margarine in medium-hot skillet until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup
- if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kanthony39us and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note