Vegan Cornbread or Eggless Cornbread
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) soymilk (or milk if not vegan)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 cup(s) cornmeal
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine soymilk and vinegar and let stand.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the soymilk mixture and the oil, and stir until just blended.
- Spread the batter into a nonstick or lightly oil-sprayed 9-inch square baking dish, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitchenwitchCO and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegan Cornbread or Eggless Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes