Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) unbleached white sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) organic canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) vegan chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) oats
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease two baking sheets using canola oil. Mix sugars, milk, tapioca flour, and vanilla in a bowl for 2 minutes until the consistency is similar to caramel. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Add vegan chocolate chips and oats. Roll dough into 24 small balls and flatten. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DairyFreeDeltas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies