Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- See below
- 100 g (1/2 c) vegan granulated sugar
- 1/2 t molasses
- 50 g (1/4 c) vegan granulated sugar (again)
- 150 g (2/3 c) Earth Balance, softened
- 50 g (1/4 c) light agave nectar
- 1 Ener-G Egg Replacer egg
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 250 g (1 1/2 c) flour
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- dash cinnamon or allspice
- 225 g (1 c) vegan chocolate chips (I use Whole Food’s 365 brand)
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC (375ºF).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the first measure of sugar. Drizzle the molasses over it. Microwave for 20 s or so and mix with a fork. Continue microwaving and mixing until the mixture is sticky and uniformly light brown.In a large bowl, cream the other sugar and EB. Add the brown sugar, agave nectar, egg, and vanilla and mix well to combine.Sift in flour, baking soda, salt, and spice and stir to combine. The dough will be pretty stiff. Fold in chocolate chips.Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a ceramic (or other) baking sheet. Flatten a little.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool and remove to a cooling rack before eating!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DMVegan77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies