Vegan Chocolate Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sucanat
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 cup(s) brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- Bringing it all together:
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- 1. Combine dry ingredients at slow speed in a food processor.
- 2. Combine oil, coffee and vanilla.
- 3. Add wet ingredients to the dry at slow speed.
- 4. Add vinegar to the mixture until just combined.
- 5. Pour into pans that have been sprayed, lined with parchment, and sprayed again.
- 6. Bake at 300 degrees for about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebbieMo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note