Vegan Chocolate Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sucanat
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 cup(s) brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- Bringing it all together:
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- 1. Combine dry ingredients at slow speed in a food processor.
- 2. Combine oil, coffee and vanilla.
- 3. Add wet ingredients to the dry at slow speed.
- 4. Add vinegar to the mixture until just combined.
- 5. Pour into pans that have been sprayed, lined with parchment, and sprayed again.
- 6. Bake at 300 degrees for about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebbieMo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes