VEGAN Chinese (ish) Vegetable Soup
Easy to make, light, refreshing Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) garlic Stock Hot
- 1 whole(s) White Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh Ginger Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 can(s) Bamboo Shoots A 250g tin
- 1 whole(s) Carrot Grated
- 3/4 cup(s) Shitake Mushroom Hydrated, Sliced, Discard stalks
- 1 can(s) Peas (Minted) 1 440g tin
- 1 cup(s) Celery diced
- 1 whole(s) Pepper Diced (I use green)
- 1) Heat Onion, Garlic, Ginger in 1 cup of stock (blanch without colouring. About 3 mins)
- 2) Stir in Soy and remaining stock (bring to a simmer)
- 3) Stir in.... well everything else
- 4) Simmer for 10-20 minutes till everything is cooked (Al Dente)
- The more you reduce the liquid the more 'stew' like it becomes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefDrT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note