1) Drain and cube tofu the toss in the seasoned flour
2) Sear the tofu (Don't do them all at once or you will end up with mush!), then set aside.
3) Heat some oil.... as hot as possible without burning it!) then toss in the mustard and cumin seeds (Cook until they pop)
4) Add horseradish, then cabbage. Reduce heat. and toss for about 1-3 minutes.
5) Add peas (& liquid in can) then cook a further minute
6) Add Tofu, toss once to disperse tofu throughout, cover and leave for about 3 minutes.
That's it. Enjoy
Go to full version of