VEGAN Cabbage & Tofu
- 1/2 whole(s) Cabbage shredded
- 1 box(es) Tofu 300 grams
- 1 can(s) Peas
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin Seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) Mustard Seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) Creamed Horseradish
- 1 bag(s) Seasoned Flour (A dinner plate full)
- 1) Drain and cube tofu the toss in the seasoned flour
- 2) Sear the tofu (Don't do them all at once or you will end up with mush!), then set aside.
- 3) Heat some oil.... as hot as possible without burning it!) then toss in the mustard and cumin seeds (Cook until they pop)
- 4) Add horseradish, then cabbage. Reduce heat. and toss for about 1-3 minutes.
- 5) Add peas (& liquid in can) then cook a further minute
- 6) Add Tofu, toss once to disperse tofu throughout, cover and leave for about 3 minutes.
- That's it. Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefDrT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note