VEGAN Cabbage & Tofu
Boring Cabbage & Bland Tofu combine in the delicate (subtle) flavored dish. It's great with fruffy potatoes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 whole(s) Cabbage shredded
- 1 box(es) Tofu 300 grams
- 1 can(s) Peas
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin Seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) Mustard Seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) Creamed Horseradish
- 1 bag(s) Seasoned Flour (A dinner plate full)
- 1) Drain and cube tofu the toss in the seasoned flour
- 2) Sear the tofu (Don't do them all at once or you will end up with mush!), then set aside.
- 3) Heat some oil.... as hot as possible without burning it!) then toss in the mustard and cumin seeds (Cook until they pop)
- 4) Add horseradish, then cabbage. Reduce heat. and toss for about 1-3 minutes.
- 5) Add peas (& liquid in can) then cook a further minute
- 6) Add Tofu, toss once to disperse tofu throughout, cover and leave for about 3 minutes.
- That's it. Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefDrT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note