Vegan Breakfast Burritos
My personal alternative to my family's egg and bacon filled breakfast burritos.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Burrito-sized flour tortilla plain
- 1 slice(s) Veggie Slices Cheese (Vegan Style) unwrapped
- 1 strip(s) Extra Firm Tofu (about 1/2" wide) plain
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil plain
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic fresh or canned
- 2 tablespoon(s) Guacamole Fresh or Pre Made
- 1 tablespoon(s) Enchilada Sauce or Salsa Fresh or Pre Made
- Saute tofu in olive oil and garlic for 2 minutes on stove. Top tortilla with vegan cheese and warm in microwave for 20 seconds. Spoon tofu into tortilla and top with enchilada sauce and guacamole. Wrap up burrito and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TracyAuGoGo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note