Vegan Banana Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) Ripe Banana Mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Veg. Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 cup(s) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) White Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- Mix first three ingredients together. Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl. Mix both together (don't over-mix). Preheat oven to 350. Put mixture in 12 muffin papers/cups. Bake 20-25 min, until slightly browned on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebbieMo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegan Banana Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch