Vegan Banana Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) non-diary milk.
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar or sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1) Slice the frozen banana. Peel the banana slices
- 2) Combine the milk, valilla and banana slices in the food processor.
- 3) Put the lid on the food processor, pulse a few times to get things started. Once the bananas are broken up, put the food processor on full blast until the bananas look like soft serve ice cream (aprox 5 minutes). I know it sound crazy but will look and feel like soft serve ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by monica1978 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes