Vegan Banana Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) non-diary milk.
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar or sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1) Slice the frozen banana. Peel the banana slices
- 2) Combine the milk, valilla and banana slices in the food processor.
- 3) Put the lid on the food processor, pulse a few times to get things started. Once the bananas are broken up, put the food processor on full blast until the bananas look like soft serve ice cream (aprox 5 minutes). I know it sound crazy but will look and feel like soft serve ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by monica1978 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note