Vegan Banana Ice Cream
You need a food processor for this. Start by freezing a whole banana in the skin. This is a very healthy alternative to regular ice cream, even if you choose to add sugar.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) non-diary milk.
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar or sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1) Slice the frozen banana. Peel the banana slices
- 2) Combine the milk, valilla and banana slices in the food processor.
- 3) Put the lid on the food processor, pulse a few times to get things started. Once the bananas are broken up, put the food processor on full blast until the bananas look like soft serve ice cream (aprox 5 minutes). I know it sound crazy but will look and feel like soft serve ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by monica1978 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note