Veg Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) uncooked instant rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 slice(s) green onions
- 3 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2.5 stick(s) cucumber
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While rice cooks, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan. Add eggs to pan; cook 1 minute or until done, breaking egg into small pieces. Remove from pan. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to pan. Add 1 cup onions, peas and carrots, garlic, and ginger; sauté 2 minutes.
- While vegetable mixture cooks, combine sake, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil. Add cooked rice to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add tofu, egg, and soy sauce mixture; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NewProduser9876 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes