Veg Fried Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) uncooked instant rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 slice(s) green onions
- 3 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2.5 stick(s) cucumber
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While rice cooks, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan. Add eggs to pan; cook 1 minute or until done, breaking egg into small pieces. Remove from pan. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to pan. Add 1 cup onions, peas and carrots, garlic, and ginger; sauté 2 minutes.
- While vegetable mixture cooks, combine sake, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil. Add cooked rice to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add tofu, egg, and soy sauce mixture; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NewProduser9876 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note