• Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the bread crumbs and pine nuts in a small bowl.
• Divide the prosciutto among the veal pieces. Top each with 1 tablespoon bread crumb mixture. Divide the cheese among the veal pieces. Roll up the veal pieces around the filling. Thread 3 veal rolls onto each of 6 (6-inch) skewers.
• Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the skewers and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Pour the sauce over the skewers. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes or until the veal is cooked through.
• Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
• Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the veal and sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Go to full version of