- 1/2 cup(s) Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted pine nuts
- 6 slice(s) prosciutto, cut into thirds
- 1 1/4 pound(s) veal scalloppine, cut into 18 pieces and pounded thin
- 1/4 pound(s) mozzarella cheese, cut into matchstick-thin strips
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 cup(s) Prego Traditional Italian Sauce (regular or Heart Smart)
- 1 10-ounce package(s) Pepperidge Farm Mozzarella and Garlic Loaf
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- • Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the bread crumbs and pine nuts in a small bowl.
- • Divide the prosciutto among the veal pieces. Top each with 1 tablespoon bread crumb mixture. Divide the cheese among the veal pieces. Roll up the veal pieces around the filling. Thread 3 veal rolls onto each of 6 (6-inch) skewers.
- • Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the skewers and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Pour the sauce over the skewers. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes or until the veal is cooked through.
- • Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- • Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the veal and sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note