GREAT Just like my MOM made!
Thin veal pan seared and covered with lemon and wine sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Holland House White cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 pound(s) veal per person
- Pound veal very thin
- dredge in flour
- skillet fry to brown in butter until juicy and turn over about 3 min per side
- set aside in 225 deg oven
- deglace pan with chicken broth
- add lemon juice and wine to taste
- thicken with butter or flour to taste
- Pour gravy on veal
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DrOrigami and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note