GREAT Just like my MOM made!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Holland House White cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 pound(s) veal per person
- Pound veal very thin
- dredge in flour
- skillet fry to brown in butter until juicy and turn over about 3 min per side
- set aside in 225 deg oven
- deglace pan with chicken broth
- add lemon juice and wine to taste
- thicken with butter or flour to taste
- Pour gravy on veal
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DrOrigami and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note