- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
Combine Parmesan cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper; beat well. Dip cutlets into egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumbs. Sauté cutlets in oil in a skillet over medium heat 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Place cutlets in a well-greased 2-quart casserole. Pour tomato sauce over veal; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.