Yield: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds (1/4-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Flatten veal to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin; dredge cutlets in flour, and set aside.
- Sauté garlic in butter in a large skillet over low heat 5 minutes. Add veal; cook over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove veal from skillet; set aside. Reserve pan drippings.
- Add wine, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to pan drippings, stirring well. Arrange veal over sauce mixture. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, turning veal frequently. To serve, remove cutlets to a serving platter; spoon sauce over cutlets, and garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes