- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Combine veal, pork, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, chopped parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Shape meat mixture into a loaf; place in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Pour water over loaf, and bake an additional 40 minutes. Remove veal loaf to a warm platter; garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley, if desired.
- Note: This loaf is delicious served hot as well as when served cold on whole wheat bread with Dijon mustard.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This