- 1 pound boneless veal cutlets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 new potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
How to Make It
Cook veal in butter in a small Dutch oven over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Add water, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, and parsley. Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour and 10 minutes or until veal is tender.
Combine flour and milk, mixing well. Gradually stir flour mixture into veal mixture; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly.