- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (1/4-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- Dash of hot sauce
- Minced fresh parsley
How to Make It
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture, and brown in oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Add tomatoes, wine, and hot sauce, stirring gently. Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until cutlets are tender. Transfer cutlets to a warm serving platter; spoon sauce over cutlets, and sprinkle with minced fresh parsley. Serve immediately.