Veal Chops with Gremolada
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Grated zest from 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 veal loin chops, about 1 inch thick (about 3 pounds in all)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, lemon zest, and garlic.
- 2. In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Sprinkle the chops with the salt and pepper. Cook the chops until just done, about 5 minutes per side. Serve the chops topped with the gremolada.
- Gregarious Gremolada: A sprinkling of gremolada will not only get along with but will improve meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables, too. Try it on lamb or pork chops, steaks, sautéed chicken, fish fillets, scallops or shrimp, potatoes, asparagus--the list is endless.
- Wine Recommendation: Any crisp, dry white wine can accompany the veal nicely; however, a good-quality Soave will be ideal with the gremolada.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This