It's a good recipe, it just needs oven temp. and cooking times.
VANISHING OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- 1 1/2 cup(s) ALLPURPOSE FLOUR
- 1 teaspoon(s) BAKING POWDER
- 2 stick(s) BUTTER
- 1 teaspoon(s) CINNAMON
- 2 EGGS
- 1 cup(s) FIRMLY PACKED BROWN SUGAR
- 1/2 cup(s) GRANULATED SUGAR
- 3 cup(s) OATMEAL
- 1 cup(s) RAISINS
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT (OPTIONAL)
- 1 teaspoon(s) VANILLA
- BEAT TOGETHER BUTTER AN SUGARS. ADD EGGS AND VANILLA; BEAT WELL. ADD DRY INGREDIENTS, MIX WELL. STIR IN OATS AND RAISINS. DROP BY TBS. ONTO GREASED COOKIE SHEET. 375 degree for ~10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rjh1956 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note