It's a good recipe, it just needs oven temp. and cooking times.
VANISHING OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) ALLPURPOSE FLOUR
- 1 teaspoon(s) BAKING POWDER
- 2 stick(s) BUTTER
- 1 teaspoon(s) CINNAMON
- 2 EGGS
- 1 cup(s) FIRMLY PACKED BROWN SUGAR
- 1/2 cup(s) GRANULATED SUGAR
- 3 cup(s) OATMEAL
- 1 cup(s) RAISINS
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT (OPTIONAL)
- 1 teaspoon(s) VANILLA
- BEAT TOGETHER BUTTER AN SUGARS. ADD EGGS AND VANILLA; BEAT WELL. ADD DRY INGREDIENTS, MIX WELL. STIR IN OATS AND RAISINS. DROP BY TBS. ONTO GREASED COOKIE SHEET. 375 degree for ~10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rjh1956 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note