Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) butters
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Cream butter and sugar.
- 2. Add beaten egg gradually and mix well, then add vanilla.
- 3. Sift flour and salt together and add to the above mixture.
- 4. Drop by half tsp. on cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake 12-15 mins. at 325 degrees until edges are brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GailQuinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vanilla Wafers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies