ok but a little to sweet, instead of the vanilla sauce maybe vanilla pudding or custard would be better the bread pudding itself is sweet followed the recipe.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts