vanilla rich chip cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix (18.25oz)
- 1 package(s) 4-serving size, instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- preheat 350 degree, beat all ingredients except chips, in a large bowl with an electric mixer just until moist, beat on medium speed x 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into greased and floured 12 cup bunt pan. Bake 50 minutes, until toothpick is clean. cool in pan x 10min. Invert cake onto a wire rack, cool completely, sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with butter glaze.
- Butter Glaze:
- 3 TBS butter
- 2 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 3 TBS water
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
vanilla rich chip cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings