Vanilla Honey Popcorn
Nice salty-sweet snack that can be used in lieu of heavy and high calorie caramel corn with a beautiful presentation.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salted butter Melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey Warmed
- 2 pinch(s) Ground vanilla beans
- 1 dash(es) Kosher salt (optional)
- Pop the popcorn kernels without oil or butter (if you do not have an air popper, you can put kernels in a paper bag folded tightly at the top of the bag leaving enough room for the kernels to pop and fill the bag. Microwave until popping stops and bag is full).
- Melt butter and whisk with warmed honey. Drizzle evenly over popped popcorn, tossing popcorn to coat evenly. Sprinkle with ground vanilla beans and salt (optional).
- Alternatively, if you do not have access to ground vanilla beans, you can mix 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla paste or vanilla extract with the honey-butter mixture before drizzling over popcorn. Vanilla extract will lack the lovely presentation.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated: .7g
- Monosaturated: 1.5
- Trans fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 15.3mg
- Sodium: 41.3mg (without the extra dash of salt)
- Potassium: 7.2mg
- Total carbs: 23.2
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 8.6g
- Protein: 2.1
- Vitamin A: 3.5%
- Vitamin C: 0.1%
- Calcium: 0.2%
- Iron: 5.3%
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AshleyEvans and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note