Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- Gradually add the sugar to the softened butter and cream together with an electric mixer.
- Stir in the vanilla and milk. Beat until smooth and a spreading consistency. Add a little more milk or sugar as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vanilla Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings