Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 22 paper baking cups
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 2 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Add vanilla; beat until blended.
- 2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. (Batter will be thick.)
- 3. Place 22 baking cups in 2 (12-cup) muffin pans; spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cup.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 18 to 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire racks, and cool completely (about 45 minutes). Pipe or spread Cream Cheese Frosting onto cupcakes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This