Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) vanilla (add more for a super-vanilla taste)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Prior to starting, get the eggs and butter to room temperature. Grease and flour two cupcake/muffin pans, or add cupcake wrappers to trays.
- 1. Stir together the salt, baking powder, flour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter in an electric mixer on high for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat until combined. Continue to beat and add the eggs. Beat well and add vanilla.
- 3. Add part of the flour mixture then part of the milk, then beat on low. Repeat until all of the milk and flour mixture has been added. Combine and spread batter into cupcake pans.
- 4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the cupcakes are golden brown and toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- 5. Cool for at least 15 minutes then remove from pans. Frost.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes