I just love the recipe it tastes so good, and its just amazing the children love it!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 tablespoon(s) vanilla ice cream cold
- 1 gallon(s) chocolate sauce
- 1 cherry red
- Scope the vanilla ice cream in to a bowl nicely.
- Pour 1 gallon of chocolate sauce on to the vanilla ice cream into a cool pattern.
- After all that, put a cherry on top!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LOLkkgirlylover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note