Vanilla Caramel Corn
Community Recipe from
- 3 package(s) butter flavored microwave popcorn 3.3 ounces
- 1 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) butter cubed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Pop popcorn according to manufacturer's directions. Transfer to two very large bowls, discard any unpopped kernels.
- 2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Carefully stir in milk and butter, return to a boil.
- 3. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on greased 15 in x 10 x 1 in baking pans.
- 4. Bake at 250 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring once. Remove from pans and place on waxed paper to cool. Break into clusters. Store in airtight containers.
- Yield: 7 quarts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vanilla Caramel Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks