Vanilla Beurre Blanc
This recipe goes with Blackened Sea Scallops over Stone-Ground Grits with Vanilla Beurre Blanc
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/4 cup clam juice
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cut into 1 Tbsp. pieces
- 1 tablespoon vanilla vodka
- Pinch of salt
- Combine shallot and clam juice in a 10" skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add cream. Cook for 3 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated. Stir in vanilla bean paste.
- Reduce heat to low, and whisk in butter, 1 Tbsp. at a time, whisking after each addition, until butter melts. Swirl pan, as necessary after each addition of butter, removing pan from heat to prevent butter from browning. Whisk in vodka and salt. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This